Inspired by the road cycling and triathlon movement, the EX-2 is a high-performance indoor bike for serious riders and, thanks to its BODYTONE M18 display, a challenging power trainer for all athletes. The EX-2 delivers outstanding results for sports facilities running cycle-specific workouts, high-intensity interval training, and endurance training.
It offers a unique set of features such as a splash-proof coating, to protect the frame from moisture damage, and a POLY-V® belt drive system, which uses 6 Poly-V ribbed belts with Kevlar tension cords, designed to deliver an incredibly smooth and effortless ride with an extremely realistic feel. Kevlar tension cords are stronger and longer lasting than the materials traditionally used in belt drive systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product, without the need for tightening or lubrication.
• 20kg CNC flywheel
• Double bearings both in the cranks and the flywheel, to avoid maintenance costs
• High-quality materials: E-220+CR252 quality pickled steel, 2mm thick with a 3-phase chrome surface finish. Laser-cut position adjustment holes.
• SPD pedals with professional ultralight toe cage
• Dual bottle holder, integrated on handlebar
• Millimetre-exact handlebar height adjustment
• Millimetre-exact saddle height and depth adjustment
• Single front roller brake
• Resistance adjustment with calibrated adjustment knob
• 2 front transport wheels for portability
• Maximum height between the saddle and the pedal in its highest position: 96cm / Minimum: 73cm
• Assembled dimensions: 128 x 61 x 105cm
• Recommended hours of use: 1560h / year
• Maximum user weight: 150kg
• Pre-assembled machine
• Painting process: 3 layers of paint. The steel is pickled and stabilised through full immersion of the pieces in different degreasing solutions, to guarantee a thorough, optimum cleaning of the base material. An antioxidant primer is applied to ensure adequate insulation from internal oxidation and proper adhesion of the paint. 2 final layers of epoxy polyester powder coating are applied and dried at 240ºC.
• Biomechanical and ergonomic assessment supervised by professionals and affiliated athletes. Our products only go on sale after an exhaustive design and testing process: from the initial sketch, to engineering research, prototype production, and testing by professional athletes.
M18 Console (optional)
The M18 is an optional technology marker to get RPM, Speed, Cadence, Distance, Time or Calories. It also measure watts in compatible models.
Aluminum posts EX2T (optional)
More durability of your bikes with the optional aluminum handlebar and seatposts for your EX2 professional bike.
Top shoe with friction and locking system, with reduced maintenance and great softness during braking of the flywheel.
We are concerned about safety, and because of that we incorporate an emergency braking system on all our indoor cycling bikes.
128 x 61 x 105 cm
Poly V® belt.
Top shoe with friction and locking system.
Lateral and front cover of flywheel and bottom bracket amde in TPR, which prevents rust and corrosion caused by sweat. Back protectors in ABS for stretching.
Bearing in front and rear extra-large and fluted, with NTN bearings.
SPD Mixed. VP Components - X93.
EVA based padding especially for the practice of indoor cycling. Covered with leather simile. Unique Bodytone design,with emptying extra comfort pelvic area. Seat cushioning system.
Scaled steel quality E-220 + CR2 S2, 2.5 mm thick, with chrome surface finish in 3 phases. Laser cut holes to select positions.
Spinning type. Ergonomic and padded porous foam, anti-allergic. Height adjustable.
Scaled steel quality E-220 + CR2 S2, 2.5 mm thick, with chrome surface finish in 3 phases. Laser cut holes to select positions. Aluminium optional.
Optional M18, Transmits data to connect to Bkool or Zwift.
Emergency brake system through pressure knob.
Double bottle rack at the handlebar.
Steel tube (2.5 mm thick) welded by robotic process.
Front wheels for easy handling.
4 levelers for height.
Epoxy painting with 3 layers treatment. Anti-rust primer base.
Study of biomechanics and ergonomics under the supervision of professionals and associated athletes. After a long period of design; From the sketch, research in engineering, production of prototypes, checking by professional athletes before going to the market.