Inspired by the movement of road cycling and triathlon, the DS-40 is a high-performance indoor bike for professional athletes. With increased accuracy of performance data the DS-40 provides exceptional results for facilities working with specific cycle workouts, high intensity interval workouts and endurance workouts.
It offers a set of unique features such as its splash-proof structure coating that protects against damage caused by moisture, its POLY-V® belt drive system that through the 6 Poly-V ribbed belts with Kevlar cords have been designed to provide an incredibly smooth and smooth race with an extremely realistic feel. Kevlar cords are stronger and last longer than the materials traditionally used in belt drive systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product that does not need to be tensioned or lubricated.
– CNC flywheel approx. 26 kg.
– XXL bluetooth console with connection to the MyBodytone, iBiking & iConsole app.
– Console Functions: TIME/ SPEED/ DISTANCE/ CALORIES/ RPM/ HEART RATE
– High quality bearings in connecting rods as well as inertia wheels, which avoids maintenance costs.
– Shimano bottom bracket
– Highest quality materials: CP treated seatposts with anti-corrosion function
– Front single-skate brake.
– SPD pedals with ultralight professional warranty.
– Millimetric adjustment of the handlebars in height and depth.
– Millimetric adjustment of the saddle in height and in depth.
– Maximum height between saddle and pedal in its highest position: 85 cm / minimum: 67 cm.
– Resistance adjustment with graduated adjustment knob.
– 2 front transport wheels for easy transport.
– Design based on an exhaustive biomechanical study carried out by UCAM on BODYTONE spinning bikes: it guarantees smooth, natural movements and helps prevent injuries.
115 x 60 x 125 cm
Equivalent to 26 kg.
The BODYTONE team's revised design and custom packaging make assembly incredibly simple and quick. Thanks to the Plug&Train solution (patent pending), you only need 5 minutes to install it.
All Bodytone machines have been designed with the same features as the cardio range developed for the gym and used by the Olympic champions. This means greater safety, less maintenance and the guarantee that you have chosen a quality product that will help you achieve your goals without putting your heart into play.
Emergency brake and shoe.
Ergonomically designed seat relieves pressure, so you can comfortably withstand intense cardio sessions. Maximum height between the saddle and the pedal in its highest position: 85 cm / minimum: 67 cm.
30 hours / week.