Inspired by the road cycling and triathlons movement, the DS06 is a high-performance indoor bike for any rider, thanks to its rear flywheel. The DS-06 delivers outstanding results for sports facilities running cycle-specific workouts, high-intensity interval training, and endurance training.
It offers a unique set of features such as a splash-proof coating, to protect the frame from moisture damage, and a POLY-V® belt drive system, which uses 6 Poly-V ribbed belts with Kevlar tension cords, designed to deliver an incredibly smooth and effortless ride with an extremely realistic feel. Kevlar tension cords are stronger and longer lasting than the materials traditionally used in belt drive systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product, without the need for tightening or lubrication.
• State-of-the-art flywheel approx. 14kg
• Console functions: TIME / SPEED / DISTANCE / CALORIES / RPM / HEART RATE
• Double bearings both in the cranks and the flywheel, to avoid maintenance costs
• High-quality materials: seat post treated with corrosion-resistant CP
• Single rear roller brake
• Millimetre-exact handlebar height adjustment
• Millimetre-exact saddle height and depth adjustment
• Resistance adjustment with calibrated adjustment knob
• 2 front transport wheels for portability
• Assembled dimensions: 135 x 55 x 115cm
• Recommended hours of use: 10h / week
• Maximum user weight: 100kg
• Pre-assembled machine
• Design based on an exhaustive biomechanical study conducted by UCAM on all BODYTONE spinning bikes: it guarantees smooth, natural movements and helps prevent injuries.
135 x 55 x 115 cm
equivalent to 14 kg
Yes, console: SCAN / SPEED / DISTANCE / TIME / ODMETER / CALORIES (without heart rate)
Ergonomic seat design. Maximum height between the saddle and the pedal in its highest position: 99 cm / minimum: 77 cm.
Single rear roller brake
10 hours / week