Inspired by the movement of road cycling and triathlon, the EX-4 is a high performance indoor bike for professional athletes and together with the Bodytone M16 display a stimulating power trainer for all types of athletes. The EX-4 provides exceptional results for facilities working with specific cycle training, high-intensity interval training and endurance training.
It offers a set of unique features such as its splash-proof structure coating that protects it from moisture damage, its POLY-V® belt drive system that through the 6 ribbed Poly-V belts with Kevlar cords has been designed to offer an incredibly smooth and fluid ride, with an extremely realistic feel. Kevlar cords are more resistant and last longer than materials traditionally used in belt transmission systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product that does not need to be tensioned or lubricated.
– 20kg CNC flywheel.
– Double bearings in both connecting rods and flywheel, avoiding maintenance costs
– Highest quality materials: 2mm thick pickled steel E-220 + CR252 with a 3 phase chrome surface finish. Position adjustment holes cut out by laser.
– SPD pedals with ultra-light professional guarantee.
– Lateral bottle rack.
– Millimetric height adjustment of the handlebar.
– Millimetric adjustment of the saddle in height and in depth.
– Front single-skid brake.
– Resistance adjustment with graduated adjustment knob.
– 2 front transport wheels for easy transport
– Maximum height between saddle and pedal in its highest position: 96 cm / minimum: 73 cm
– Mounted dimensions: 128x61x105cm
– Recommended hours of use: 1560h/year
– Maximum user weight: 150kg
– Pre-assembled machine
– Painting process: 3 layers of paint. Pickled and stabilized steel by total immersion of the pieces in different degreasing solutions to guarantee a perfect and complete cleaning of the base material. Rustproofing primer to ensure adequate insulation from internal oxidation and good paint adhesion. 2 final layers of epoxy powder paint, drying at 240ºC.
– Study of biomechanics and ergonomics under the supervision of professionals and associated athletes. After a long period of design; from the sketch, research in engineering, production of prototypes, testing by professional athletes, our products are on the market.
The M16 Stationary Bike Scoreboard captures RPM, Speed, Pulse data, as well as data such as Distance, Time or Calories.
Aluminum posts EX4 (optional)
Get more durability from your bike with the aluminum handlebars and seatposts for your EX4 pro bike.
Front of 20 kg in steel with the braking area in stainless steel.
Poly V® belt The Poly V® has been designed with a larger contact surface than V-belts or flat belts. The best transmission ratio compared to a normal belt.
Upper shoe with friction and locking system.
Front and side protection of steering wheel and bottom bracket made of TPR, which prevents rust and corrosion caused by sweat. Rear protectors in ABS for stretching.
Special design, larger and grooved, with double bearing on the right side. This double bearing reinforces our bottom bracket to avoid torsion.
Mixed SPD. Double use, perfect for use with cycling shoes with cleats and normal sneakers.
Special EVA padding base for indoor cycling. Covered in leatherette. Exclusive Bodytone design with extra comfortable pelvic zone drainage.
Pickled steel quality E-220 + CR2 S2 2.5 mm thick, with chrome surface finish in 3 phases. Holes for laser cut position selector. Aluminium optional.
Spinning type. Ergonomic and covered with porous foam, anti-allergic. Height adjustment.
Pickled steel quality E-220 + CR2 S2 2.5 mm thick. Holes for laser cut position selector.
Emergency pressure brake by means of pop-pin.
Lateral bottle rack.
Steel tube (2.5 mm thick) welded by robotic process.
Wheels on the front for easy movement.
4 height levelers
3 coats of paint. Pickled and stabilized steel by total immersion of the pieces in different degreasing solutions to guarantee a perfect and complete cleaning of the base material. Rustproofing primer to guarantee adequate insulation from internal oxidation and good paint adherence. 2 final layers of epoxy powder paint, drying at 240ºC.
Study of biomechanics and ergonomics under the supervision of professionals and associated athletes After a long period of design; from the sketch, research in engineering, production of prototypes, testing by professional athletes, our products are on the market.