Spinning bike sessions that motivate through connectivity If users are looking for fun, with the perfect combination of the DS60’s perfect biomechanics and its link to the Bkool and Zwift virtual training platform, they will enjoy cycling sessions brimming with motivation and entertainment: motivational videos and music to create the right atmosphere and set the pace, while following each other in a crescendo of rhythm and excitement until they reach the goal.
Inspired by the movement of road cycling and triathlon, the DS60 is a high-performance indoor bike for professional athletes and an exhilarating power trainer for all types of athletes. With more accurate performance data than any other indoor bike, the DS60 provides exceptional results for facilities working with cycle-specific training, high-intensity interval training and endurance training.
It offers a set of unique features such as its splash-proof frame coating that protects it from moisture damage, its POLY-V® belt drive system that through the 6 ribbed Poly-V belts with Kevlar cords has been designed to deliver an incredibly smooth and fluid ride with an extremely realistic feel. The Kevlar cords are stronger and last longer than the materials traditionally used in belt drive systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product, which does not need to be tensioned or lubricated.
• CNC flywheel approx. 24kg
• State-of-the-art tablet/phone holder
• State-of-the-art display, dimensions: 30 x 23 x 4cm
• Bluetooth connectivity • Double bearings both in the cranks and the flywheel, to avoid maintenance costs
• SHIMANO bottom bracket
• Console functions: TIME, SPEED, DISTANCE, CALORIES, PULSE, RECOVERY, RPM, MANUAL, 12 PROGRAMMES, HRC, USER PROFILE, WATT
• Pulse sensor on handlebar
• Triathlon handlebar
• Semi-automatic pedals
• Special gel cycling saddle
• High-quality materials: seat post treated with corrosion-resistant CP
• Electromagnetic brake with 32 intensity levels
• Millimetre-exact handlebar height adjustment
• Millimetre-exact saddle height and depth adjustment
• Maximum height between the saddle and the pedal in its highest position:
• 2 front transport wheels for portability
• Assembled dimensions: 98 x 56 x 124cm
• Recommended hours of use: 30h / week
• Maximum user weight: 150kg
• Pre-assembled machine
• Design based on an exhaustive biomechanical study conducted by UCAM on all BODYTONE spinning bikes: it guarantees smooth, natural movements and helps prevent injuries.
CNC flywheel of approx. 24 kg
Latest generation tablet & mobile support
Display last generation with measures of: 30*23*4 cm
High quality bearings in both connecting rods and flywheels to avoid maintenance costs
SHIMANO bottom bracket
TIME , SPEED, DISTANCE, CALORIES, PULSE, RECOVERY, RPM, MANUAL, 12 PROGRAMS, H.R.C., USER PROFILE, WATT
Handlebar pulse sensor
Special gel saddle for cyclists
Top quality materials: CP-treated seatposts with anti-corrosion function
Electromagnetic brake with 32 intensity levels
Millimetric height adjustment of the handlebars.
Millimetric adjustment of the saddle in height and depth.
Maximum height between saddle and pedal in its highest position
2 front transport wheels for easy movement
Dimensions mounted: 98x56x124cm
Design based on an exhaustive biomechanical study done by UCAM on BODYTONE spinning bikes: it guarantees smooth, natural movements and helps prevent injuries.