Inspired by the movement of road cycling and triathlons, the DS15 is a high-performance indoor bike for any rider, and a challenging power trainer for all athletes. With higher precision performance data than any other indoor bike, the DS-15 delivers outstanding results for people who run cycle-specific coaching, high-intensity interval training, and endurance training.
It offers a unique set of features such as a splash-proof coating, to protect the frame from moisture damage, and a POLY-V® belt drive system, which uses 6 Poly-V ribbed belts with Kevlar tension cords, designed to deliver an incredibly smooth and effortless ride with an extremely realistic feel. Kevlar tension cords are stronger and longer lasting than the materials traditionally used in belt drive systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product, without the need for tightening or lubrication.
• Flywheel approx. 16kg
• Console functions: TIME / SPEED / DISTANCE / CALORIES / RPM / HEART RATE
• Mobile phone holder on handlebar
• Pulse sensor on handlebar
• 3-piece bottom bracket
• Magnetic brake
• Millimetre-exact handlebar height adjustment
• Millimetre-exact saddle height and depth adjustment
• Maximum height between the saddle and the pedal in its highest position:
• Resistance adjustment with calibrated adjustment knob
• 2 front transport wheels for portability
• Assembled dimensions: 94 x 55 x 118cm
• Recommended hours of use: 10h / week
• Maximum user weight: 120kg
• Pre-assembled machine
• Design based on an exhaustive biomechanical study conducted by UCAM on all BODYTONE spinning bikes: it guarantees smooth, natural movements and helps prevent injuries.
94 x 55 x 118 cm
Equivalent to 16 kg
Yes, console: SCAN / SPEED / DISTANCE / TIME / ODMETER / CALORIES (without heart rate)
Ergonomically designed seat relieves pressure, so you can comfortably withstand intense cardio sessions