Practicing cardio on a regular basis is one of the aspects we take the most into account when we want to get back in shape. But why is this so important for our health?
Cardio training exercises are the ones that increase our heart rate the most, increase our resistance and improve our physical condition.
Cardio equip actually brings an infinite number of benefits to our health, and we can achieve it in a variety of ways, whether walking, running, climbing stairs or realizing what kind of physical activity during a prolonged period to an intensity moderate.
When we carry out a cardio training our organism supports adaptations because of the frequent practice of aerobic exercises. This accomodation and change in our body will be more or less strong depending on the frequency, intensity and duration.
Intensity is a fundamental factor because the higher the intensity of our cardiovascular activity, the more our body will be able to perform activities of equal or greater intensity in the future.
HIIT training: more effective in less time
In addition to the intensity, the duration of the exercise, since the balance between the two factors is the ideal way to achieve the effectiveness of training.
Adequate cardio intensity increases our cardiorespiratory rhythm, burning more calories quickly while improving our metabolism. Maintaining this intensity, linked to prolonged training time, helps to improve our resistance by strengthening our heart and lungs. And these are just some of the most important benefits of cardio training.
Benefits of a cardio workout
Performing cardio continually brings many benefits to our health. That’s why Bodytone suggests some of the most important:
- Aerobic exercises increase the energy level and the resistance capacity, thus improving our physical condition. Strengthening of the heart and lungs.
- If your main goal is to lose weight, cardio training lowers body fat. Cardio helps burn a lot of calories, speeds up our metabolism and improves our body mass index (BMI). Performing cardio exercises regularly will help us maintain our ideal weight.
- It helps control blood pressure and strengthens the immune system. It improves blood circulation and increases heart rate, which causes dilation of blood vessels, allowing for a greater flow of white blood cells, responsible for protection against viruses and infections.
- It also helps control cholesterol levels. Cardio helps reduce bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol. Aerobic exercises help reduce LDL values (bad) and are related to increased HDL (good) because they mobilize cholesterol in the blood.
- It stabilizes and balances sugar levels, which helps prevent type 2 diabetes because cardio reduces blood glucose levels.
- But the benefits of cardio go well beyond physical health, because they also affect our emotional health, generating a great influence on our levels of personal satisfaction and psychological well-being.
But what is the best machine to achieve your goal?
Currently there is an important variety of machines with which you can activate and improve your physical activity. But if you have an established goal, it is important to know which is the most suitable gym machine to use it as a training method in the most effective way possible.
In Bodytone we have been perfecting our professional treadmill models for more than 20 years to adapt them to the highest demands of the market and your gym.
Our professional treadmills are distinguished by being a reliable fitness product, comfortable and with a unique design.
Here you can see some of our best treadmills:
- Treadmill with touch screen EVOT1
- Incline treadmill
- Curved treadmill
Thanks to the perfection of its design studied in detail and the most advanced technology, you will find professional Bodytone treadmills in gyms and sports facilities all over the world.
We are specialists in the design, production and manufacture of fitness machines and specialize in treadmills. Do not hesitate to consult us and we will advise you which machine you are looking for according to your interests.
Finally, from Bodytone we conclude that the treadmill is the most effective when the main objective is to lose weight.
But it is important to remember that training is effective as long as its continuity and intensity is correct.